Telephone Partyline Diagram
This is a diagram of the Talkee Telephone Partylines
About Live Rooms & Back Rooms
- Capacity might differ from line to line but rooms usually hold up to 8 callers each.
While In A Room
- Press 8 to hear how many other callers are in the room.
- Press 7 to jump to the next room.
- Press 6 to jump to the previous room.
- Press 0 anytime to go back to the main menu.
- To go private with another caller in a room you can both press 36, or both press 37, at the same time.
About Bulletin Boards
- The last message in becomes the first message out.
About Virtual Chat
Virtual Chat, also known as CB, is different from personals or voice mail because there is a live person on the other end that you can choose to respond to and they can choose to respond to you almost instantly.
- You record a live greeting for other callers to hear.
- You listen to other callers' greetings.
- You can choose to reply to a caller's greetings with a message or skip to the next caller.
- If someone responds to your greeting, or your message, you will be notified and be given a chance to reply.
About Buddy locator
- Buddy locator tells you where in the system your friends are located.
- Directories might vary from system to system but they are a good resource for other kinds of phone lines.